Sunday 23 September 2018

Vision of Parents in Chennai with a Divine Being in Guwahati


It was late in the evening. The sun had set long back. I rode my trusted Chetak on the dark roads of rural Guwahati. I was visiting my teacher at “VIP Moude”. I had been a frequent visitor and was invited lovingly into their living room. My teacher’s daughter brought the customary glass of water and left. I was waiting patiently for the master to appear. He walked in quietly. I got up to pranam. He asked me to sit on the sofa and selected a wooden chair for himself. He looked lovingly at me and enquired about my welfare. 

After a few minutes of silence he requested me to meditate sitting right there. The peace was deep and my entire body was tingling with joy. Just then he asked me, “Do you see my friend who has just arrived.” Before I could open my eyes to greet the visitor, the master suggested that I go deeper into the inner light. With my eyes tightly shut I tried to increase my concentration but nothing crossed my inner vision. I just nodded and mumbled “kuch nahin”. Then I heard the master laugh and tell the visitor, “He doesn’t see you yet.” I didn’t hear the reply, the master was now beside me and he just tapped my back and said in Hindi “Theeq se dekho”.  Wow! the inner light was dazzling.  In the vision was a divine being of light. In my mind I asked “who is this?” My thought was answered instantly by the master in the form of thought capsules. “He is my friend he can give you a vision of any place that you want”. I just remembered my parents in Chennai. The very thought transformed the inner vision. I was seeing my mother at our family house sitting in front of the TV. Father too was visible as he was moving from the drawing room to the bed room and back. The vision was clear but as seen through a morning mist. The audio was missing and just the video running. I was in a telepathic communion with my parents. I was engrossed in the inner magic and enjoying the divine blessings. The master just tapped my back a second time and said, “Maja ayah. Mataji aur Pitaji acchen hain.” I had said nothing but words seemed superficial.

Now I opened my eyes and replied, “Yes, they seem fine. A bit lonely though”. I blinked my eyes and closed again this time the divine visitor was clearly visible to my inner sight without the master’s prompting.

I immediately got down to pranam and pay obeisance to the master for the gift of the inner vision. I felt the other leave with a blessing and a message. “Good Bye Brother till we will meet again.” I did encounter this divine being again but that is a different story

The master fondly picked me up and gave certain instructions for my spiritual growth. It was already late. I rode back along the lonely road to my home with my mind spinning. The divine experience and events of the evening could not have been a dream.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful post...keenly waiting for more...also pls do post about the next encounter with the divine visitor..

    -Ashish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to see the blog active again
    Let the amrit continue to flow ever

    ReplyDelete